SCANROC Tile Collections
Tiles for facing the ventilated SCANROC facade system are made of cement-bonded stone crumbs. Concrete mixtures are made of high-quality cements that do not give rise to efflorescence. Facade tiles are highly robust, reliable and durable after natural hardening.
SCANROC facade tiles are grouped into to the following color collections:
- SCANROC CLASSIC collection: 3D painted tiles in monochrome colors;
- SCANROC DELUXE collection: 3D painted tiles with additional flash painting and/or tile color mixing.
Available SCANROC facade tile formats:
- Cottage Format 299x106 mm with a clad spacing along the wall Sx=300 mm and height Sy=100 mm;
- Format Long 598x106 mm with a clad spacing along the wall Sx=600 mm and height Sy=100 mm;
- Large Format 598x206 mm with a clad spacing along the wall Sx=300 mm and height Sy=200 mm.
[actual facade tile color may vary from what appears on your monitor]
SCANROC CLASSIC facade tiles collection:
SCANROC DELUXE facade tiles collection
DELUXE CORAL LAGOON
DELUXE COTE D’AZUR
DELUXE OLD EUROPE
Need an advisory letter?
To receive a substantiated and full answer, please fill in the following fields
Come and see us!
41 Volhohradska Street
Kyiv, 03110, Ukraine
Write to us!
SCANROC ON SOCIAL MEDIA