SCANROC Tile Collections
Tiles for facing the ventilated SCANROC facade system are made of cement-bonded stone crumbs. Concrete mixtures are made of high-quality cements that do not give rise to efflorescence. Facade tiles are highly robust, reliable and durable after natural hardening.SCANROC facade tiles are grouped into to the following color collections:
- SCANROC CLASSIC collection: 3D painted tiles in monochrome colors;
- SCANROC DELUXE collection: 3D painted tiles with additional flash painting and/or tile color mixing.
- Cottage Format 299×106 mm with a clad spacing along the wall Sx=300 mm and height Sy=100 mm;
- Format Long 598×106 mm with a clad spacing along the wall Sx=600 mm and height Sy=100 mm;
- Large Format 598×206 mm with a clad spacing along the wall Sx=300 mm and height Sy=200 mm.
[actual facade tile color may vary from what appears on your monitor]