Ventilated facade systems with insulation
SCANROC facade systems – what is it?
SCANROC suspended facade systems are sets of energy-saving facade systems ventilated with stone (tile) lining [KEFSVOK]. All systems consist of two main components: the outer protective layer of the facade tile and the steel subsystem.
SCANROC facade tiles are offered in two types: stone, made of stone chips with a cement bond, and clinker, made of clay by means of its high-temperature firing according to the technology traditional for Western Europe.
SCANROC KEFSVOK steel subsystem is made of high-quality hot dip galvanized European steels. SCANROC systems have high reliability and durability.
For the installation of SCANROC facade systems, standard tools are used – a hammer drill, a screwdriver with nozzles for anchor bolts, a rubber mallet, a wrench, measuring tools and a knife for cutting insulation.
- SCANROC KEFSVOK-1 – for wall cladding without additional insulation (for auxiliary structures)
- SCANROC KEFSVOK-2 – for wall cladding made of brick, concrete, hollow blocks and other, except for walls of cellular concrete of low density (D<600) and with an additional outer layer of insulation.
- SCANROC KEFSVOK-10 – for wall cladding made of cellular concrete of low density (D<600) and other materials on which it is impossible to mount KEFSVOK-2. Installation is carried out with an additional layer of insulation.
- according to the material of which it is made: stone chips with a cement bond; clinker ceramics
- by color scheme : SCANROC CLASSIC [plain tile]; SCANROC DELUXE [multi-colored tile with a flashing color]
- format : COTTAGE Format [300x 100 mm]; LONG Format [600×100 mm]; LARGE Format [600×200 mm]; clinker formats[255х75 и 225х 75 mm]
- on texture : smooth and textured surface
Facade system SCANROC
Steel systems SCANROC
Provide SCANROC facade tiles and thermal insulation to the wallSCANROC KEFSVOK systems
ФFront tile SCANROC
Provide decorative and protective function of the SCANROC facade systemSCANROC tile collections
Project development of SCANROC facades on multi-story buildingsFront systems SCANROC
Facade system SCANROC
SCANROC product certificates issued in Ukraine and the European UnionCertificates SCANROC
It is made from SCANROC
SCANROC in construction
High-rise building with walls made of high-density materials
Wall cladding in brick, concrete and other high-density materialsSCANROC KEFSVOK-2 system
Multi-storey building with walls made of low density materials
Wall cladding in low-density cellular concrete(D<600)SCANROC KEFSVOK-10 system
Low-rise and cottage construction by integrated teams
Facing of cottages and low-rise buildings without professional supportMounting technology
PHILOSOPHY SCANROC “5 EASY”
[FIVE SIMPLE PRINCIPLES]
At the end of our products, we’ll have five simple principles.
I especially respect my friend, I’m more comfortable, more constructive and more comfortable.
Simple classification of installation systems
A large number of tile colors
Simple, reliable and quick installation of all systems
Easy replacement of system components
You can flush vandal inscriptions
СВОЙСТВА ФАСАДНЫХ СИСТЕМ СКАНРОК
High aesthetics of the facade
Lack of efflorescence
Floor limit up to 100 m
Easy installation, no wet processes
No additional costs, no grouting
All SCANROC products, including packaging, are easy to dispose of
and are processed
Paper and cardboard packaging is recycled as regular waste paper.
Tile waste after cutting is treated like ordinary construction waste.
The metal subsystem waste after trimming is processed as ordinary scrap metal
The plastic parts of the packaging and tape are recycled like ordinary plastic
Pallets and other wooden parts of the packaging are processed like ordinary wood or recycled
WE WISH SUCCESSES IN CONSTRUCTION!
Kiev, 02000, Ukraine